Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm back!

I've been gone for a while.  But, I have many new thoughts and several things that I just have to release.  Since school started back in September, I have stepped back from blogging.  I just couldn't keep up with what was going on in other people's lives.  It was really hard for me to try to organize my own life into neat little posts that were concise and to-the-point.

Let's just be honest.  Life is not concise.  And when is it ever to-the-point?

So there was my defeat.  I seriously just avoided blogging because I didn't fit into the "blogging norm".  But blogging has helped me to realize some pretty important points in the past.  I don't want to lose it.  I just couldn't maintain it.

I've finally reached a point where I want to start sharing some of the things that I experience in school, life, amongst my friends (within reason b/c of confidentiality stuff), family, and my new singles group at church.  Oh yes, and my thoughts.

So this is the beginning.

1 comment: