Sunday, April 18, 2010

Moving on...

Today marks my last full day as a resident in College Station, Texas.  Over the last 5 years, there have been quite a few different experiences and memories created.  Here's my collection of pictures to show for it:

Freshman year:
I went to Fish Camp (and Impact).
I was the only one to witness my older sister's ring day.
I went on a few road trips.
I went on a blind date to the BQ Ball.
I turned 19.
I went to the HLSR to see Pat Green.

Sophomore Year:
I was an Impact counselor.
I went to the BQ Ball (not on a blind date).

I turned 20.
I became an Impact Co-Chair.
I went to NYC.

Junior Year:
I went to Impact for the last time.
I was an Upstream leader.
I went to China for the first time.
I got my Aggie Ring.
I found my best friend.
I went to China for the second time.

Senior Year:
I went to midnight yell for the last time as a student.
I stood next to one of my best friends as she married her very best friend.
I turned 22 and got whipped cream smeared on my face.
I went to a dance for my Aggie Ring.
I walked across a stage and claimed my very own really expensive piece of paper!  Thanks mom and dad!


After Graduation:
I went to China for the 3rd time, this time for 6 weeks.
Had some amazing roommates.
I turned 23.
I interviewed and got my first real-deal full-time job.

So there ya have it.  The last 5 years.  The years where I discovered great people. The years where I discovered my passions and desires.  The time when I became a person with a degree that might actually mean something one day.

The days that taught me what life is really about: the Gospel, community, and good coffee.  I'm just saying that this time has made me who I am.  It's a bitter-sweet "See ya later" to College Station. 

{Hello, unknown...}


No comments:

Post a Comment