Thursday, April 1, 2010

Swim Suits

Yes, okay...so I'm a head swim coach. 

And I haven't been in a swim suit for almost 2 years.

TWO YEARS. 

[let me take a moment and scream!]

I didn't even get to go to the beach last summer.  Huge fail. 



With that being said, I was told by a friend about this site: Lime Ricki, where they make and sell great modest swim suits.  These suits weren't made for swim practice, but I can definitely wear one to the beach if I get a chance to go this year!  I've scoured their website, and love the styles and longer-length options.  It's so great.  I wish I had known about this place sooner.  Because, really, if I'm honest, I'll never really be one of those bikini-clad beach goers, and I'm okay with that.  I'm just not sure that much skin should be exposed to the sun.  Skin cancer, people! 

So here's the kicker.  Go to this blog: Lime Ricki Give-Away and set yourself up to get one of these cuties!  You know you want to :)

Happy Thursday (it's my Friday)...And a Happy Birthday to my roommate and friend, Leslie J!!!  She turns 23 today - and is getting married in less than 2 months!  So great. 

1 comment:

  1. thanks, friend! it's been a good day so far.
    cute swimsuits!

    ReplyDelete