Saturday, February 20, 2010

Meet Farley


Meet Farley.

He's my older sister's Westie.  He used to look like this:


As you might be able to tell, he's filled in nicely.  Every time I come to visit my sister, it's a joy to see him.  She's trained him well and he has turned into quite the snuggly little dog.  When I first met him, he definitely tried to attack my face...and bite off A's nose: 



He was quite the little rascal in his puppy days.
But he also had his cute moments: 


He's turned into quite the happy content little dog.  And all he wants is to go outside and play with his next door neighbor doggie friends.


Good ol' Farley.  You're fun to play with...and provide hours of amusement.



I guess I can say that I like having you around...as long as Miss Molly's not there....

(Molly right and Farley left)
Because, in all honesty, when she's around, I have a loyalty to her.  She'll be my favorite.  Sorry.
(Molly left, Farley right)


Miss Molly

2 comments:

  1. question: how do you have more than 5 photos in one most because mine definitely won't let me do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never knew there was a limit. so, to answer: i have no idea.

    ReplyDelete